Every year, we take 5 weeks to go through our Coat Of Arms. It's always about identity. This time, we're looking at it through the lens of access.
- What do you do? [job]
- What do you do when you do what you do? [vocation, inclination]
- Why do you do what you do when you're doing what you do? [motivation]
- God, give me grace to accept with serenity
- the things that cannot be changed,
- Courage to change the things
- which should be changed,
- and the Wisdom to distinguish
- the one from the other.
- Living one day at a time,
- Enjoying one moment at a time,
- Accepting hardship as a pathway to peace,
- Taking, as Jesus did,
- This sinful world as it is,
- Not as I would have it,
- Trusting that You will make all things right,
- If I surrender to Your will,
- So that I may be reasonably happy in this life,
- And supremely happy with You forever in the next.